iTAcC core values
- Coordination among medical and surgical specialties involved in each particular case overseen by an interdisciplinary committee with the objective to propose and apply the best therapeutic option in the comprehensive treatment of cancer.
- A commitment to patients and families in order to ease organizing the diagnosis and treatment processes.
- Participation with outside specialists in order to obtain the best therapeutic option for each of our patients.
- Personalized treatment.
- The latest technology available for diagnosis and treatment of cancer.
- A team of highly qualified professionals with extensive experience in the implementation of pace setting advances in cancer treatment.